Applications are invited from suitable / eligible candidates against the following posts of WAPDA Medical Services on regular basis:
|Sr.#||Post||BPS||No of Posts||Minimum Qualification/Technical Qualification Experience||Age Limit||Provincial/Regional Quota|
MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC
|Open merit 05
Sindh (R)(Open) 02
Sindh (R) Minority 01
Sindh (U) (Open) 02
Sindh (U) (Minority) 01
KPK (Open) 02
KPK (Min) 01
Baluchistan (Open) 03
FATA/GB (Open) 02
|2.||Dental Surgeon||17||03||BDS or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC.||33 years||Open merit 01
|3.||Staff Nurse||16||40||Registered A Grade Nurse
Note: Staff Nurses Possessing Midwifery certificate will be allowed to advanced increments.
|30 Years||Open Merit 03
Punjab (Open) 17
Sindh ® (Open) 07
KPK (Open) 01
AJK (Open) 02
WAPDA Medical Services Jobs Advertisement:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on Mis OTS website (https:/lots.org.pl). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
General Conditions & Instructions:
- Written test shall be conducted by Mis OTS & interview will be conducted by WAPDA
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- General age relaxation of 05 years has already been included in the age limit. 03 years age relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir
- Govt. /WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation upto the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
- The candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through WAPDA HR Division and submit requisite NOC/permission. The age limit is relaxed upto 40 years in case of non-regular WAPDA employees.
- Govt. employees may apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOC permission.
- Educational Certificates/Degrees must be verified from PMDC/HEC Recognized Universities/Concerned Boards/Institutes.
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test/interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incomect information or received after last date shall be rejected.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service shall result in termination thereof.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may visit Mis OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS. Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from website: www.obs.org.pk.
- Candidate must specify the post & office against which he/she is applying.
- Candidates are required to send complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and relevant documents/experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs as well as original fee Challan through courier service/Pakistan Post etc. to:
- Manager Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No.1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by OTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, test date, timing etc.
- Applications submited by hand or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- After applying for post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check Testing Agency’s website: www.ots.org.pk for important announcement (procedure for roll number slip/written test schedule/result etc.) related to recruitment against applied posts.
- For any information/ query regarding application, test, roll no, slip, test center, result etc., candidates may contact OTS at +92 051 111 687 222 or email@example.com
Director (Recruitment) WAPDA
B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore,
THE HR LINK PAKISTAN
FOR MORE DETAILS “CLICK HERE“